Yes, yes, it can be argued that I already live a life that is all about me but this has not actually been completely true.
Over the last few years, I have spent a lot of time building my network and reestablishing my place in my profession in order to negate the depression destruction of it.
This has meant saying yes to other people and for the benefit of other people. I want to refocus on me.
My goal is to continue to extend my knowledge about a lot of things and also keep improving my brain. I want to write more, read more and sleep more alongside getting fit again.
Since the beginning of November 2014, I have put the following actions in to place and intend to continue this until at least the end of 2015. Yes, 14 months.
Now I do these things without fail...
- Get in to bed at 10PM and sleep within 30 minutes;
- Quit Facebook and other useless time wasting activities;
- Continue with my habit of reading one book a fortnight;
- Don't use the Internet after 9PM and before 8AM;
- Say yes to things I've never done before but only if they improve me as a person;
- Write at least one thing every single week;
- Have no more than one night out a week;
- Do at least three sessions of strenuous exercise per week; and
- Only allow acquaintances in my work life and not my personal life.
So far, so good. I have a lot more time for self improvement and to achieve my goals.
2015 will be fricken fantastic! I will accept no less.
Excited to see your progress. I am taking note and will follow suit appropriately. Appreciate your input into the Copic markers for my daughter.ReplyDelete